Your data privacy is important to us. Please be assured that MineX Mining Limited considers the privacy of your personal data a subject of utmost importance. Personal data includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, email address, home address, I.D. documents as well as any information you have provided to MineX Mining Limited.
The Personal Data Protection Policy will enable you to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to our Personal Data Protection Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in our Personal Data Protection Policy. Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at the following: Email Address: privacy.policy@MineX.ie By not contacting us, we take it that you have consented to the overall use of your personal data as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy. All updates to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be regularly posted on our website. We encourage you to continually visit us for the latest updates and news.
Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP) is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the Acts), and soon to be replaced by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 25th May 2018.
We treat and view your personal data seriously. Please read the following Policy to understand how MineX ("MineX Mining Limited") uses the personal data we may collect from you. By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to this PDPP and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in the Policy.
Personal data is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address, I.D. documents or any information you submit to MineX Mining Limited, our , website, tablet and smartphone applications ("Applications") that identifies you individually.
The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the MineX Mining Limited Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Communicate with us through the different platforms of registering
- Through website
- Through mobile applications
- Through telephone/call center
- Through our offices
- Register or subscribe to any products/services e.g.: newsletter
- Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed third party
- Enter into participate/win in any contest/competition/loyalty programs run by usRegister interest and /or request for information regarding opportunities.
- Respond to any job opportunity/marketing materials we send out
- Visit any of our officesVisit or browse our websiteLodge a complaint with usProvide feedback to us
- Apply for a job
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the purposes as listed below.
Disclosure and Transferring of Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties as may be required for any of the above purposes:
- Law enforcement agencies and such bodies in compliance with the law and Order of a Court
- Companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- Companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing the personal information
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information.
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent
Cookies and Advertisers
The date and time you accessed each page on the Websites; The URL of any webpage from which you accessed the Websites; The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed
Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal data in order to enjoy certain services on the Websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc.). These personal data will only be used by MineX Mining Limited for its intended purpose only, i.e. to respond to your message and deliver the requested services.
MineX Mining Limited Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to MineX Mining Limited. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or MineX Mining Limited. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. MineX Mining Limited is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.
MineX Mining Limited shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard:
- To the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise
- To the place or location where the personal data is stored.
- To any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored.
- To the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data.
- To the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
MineX Mining Limited shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by MineX Mining Limited complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
MineX Mining Limited places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisational security measures when processing your personal data.
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by MineX Mining Limited for such period as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be deemed necessary by MineX Mining Limited or where otherwise required by law.